Saturday

Joan Jett - I Love Rock n' Roll (B/W and Color Version)

I Love Rock n' Roll was one of the first rock songs I remember as a kid. I loved this song and played the album to death. It's Jett's only #1 single. It spent seven weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100 charts and five weeks atop the Billboard Mainstream Rock charts in 1982. Here are two versions of the video. The first is the B/W version, which is the one I remember seeing, and the second is the same video but in color. Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added!

Black/White Version



Color Version



80's Rock - Today's Rock Videos - Funny Videos - Today's Best Country Music Videos

Are you a sucker for 80's Rock Songs? If so, you'll enjoy 80sRockVideos.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails